Our mission is to make a decade of difference. Discover how we are sustaining tomorrow in the...
From our humble beginnings in 2005, to our current position as a rapidly expanding Global organisation, we’ve invested heavily in cutting-edge technologies and expanded our operations to meet the ever-evolving needs of our clients.
TES is founded in Singapore and new facilities are opened in China, the UK, Thailand and Malaysia.
Further expansion within APAC with new facilities opened in Japan, Australia, New Zealand, Taiwan, Korea and Hong Kong.
TES acquires JRI and expands into IT Asset Disposition (ITAD). Two further facilities are opened in Indonesia and the Philippines.
Navis Capital acquires TES and new facilities are opened in Vietnam and Cambodia.
TES acquires Dataserv, expanding our global service offering to include facilities in the USA and 5 additional countries in Europe.
TES acquires VSL in the UK and EGR in Germany to bolster Managed IT Deployment services across the UK and Europe, accelerating growth to 33 sites across 20 countries. New facilities opened in the US and Vietnam.
TES Announces Expansive New Battery Recycling Services – TES B in Singapore and Recupyl in Grenoble, France.
TES acquire a a majority stake in TSI UK and acquire Integrations et Services in Paris adding additional IT refurbishment capability and enhancing configuration to order, staging and managed IT deployment services in Europe.
TES acquires Envirofone and Custom Controllers, further solidifying TES’s position as the leading global provider of IT lifecycle services and its dedication to closing the loop on e-waste throughout the IT asset value lifecycle.
TES makes strategic investment into GenPlus Singapore, a leading Southeast Asia provider of energy storage systems (ESS) and power systems across the Asia-Pacific region and 7 new facilities open in Europe, the US and Asia.
- Reuter's Responsible Business Awards Finalist for Sustainable Innovation and Circular Innovation
- Singapore's Technology Excellence Awards Winner for Computing - IT Services
TES enhances European coverage opening a new UK Headquarters The 127,000 square feet, state-of-the-art facility comes after a strong period of organic growth and company acquisitions.
TES agrees to a deal that secures the future of a 10,000 square metre (approx. 110,000 sq. feet) recycling facility in the Port Of Rotterdam, Europe’s largest seaport.
- Microsoft Authorized Refurbisher Winner of the Partner Innovation Award
- Singapore’s Apex Awards Winner for Sustainable Solutions (SME category)
- Channel Asia's Innovation Awards Finalist for the Battery Lifecycle Management Innovation Awards
- Microsoft Authorized Refurbisher Winner of the Partner Award for Citizenship & Philanthropy
TES acquired by SK Ecoplant and expands US operations by adding a fourth facility.
TES Joins UN Global Compact to Advance Sustainable Development, another critical step towards its mission of making a decade of difference.
- Green World Awards Winner for Environmental Best Practice - Greener Energy
- Data Center World Awards Environmental Product of the Year Winner
- EDISON Awards Power Generation and Recovery Winner
- Finalist for the BOLD III Sustainability Leader Award
- Finalist for the EDIE Sustainability Leaders Awards within the Circular Economy Innovation of the Year category
TES Recognized in the 2023 Gartner Market Guide for IT Asset Disposition. TES expanded its global owned-and-operated facility footprint to about two and a half million square feet and recognised as the largest ITAD provider within the industry.
TES Honored with Prestigious SEAL Sustainability Award for its Innovative End-of-Life Batteries Management
Business Intelligence Group awards TES the Sustainability Service of the Year Award.
Continuing our mission to make a decade of difference...
Get the latest insights with TES resources
Stay up to date with Lifecycle recycling policies, procedures and best practices, latest initiatives, technologies and solutions.
The average lifespan of a laptop before it's replaced: 2.92 years. And then what? We have a way to...
The TES Sustainable Battery Solutions team joined other leading experts in the field of automotive...