5. DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below for the purposes set out in the table in paragraph 4 above.
- Internal Third Parties as set out in the Glossary. TES may transfer personal data to other TES group companies throughout the world including the TES (Singapore) Pte Ltd, headquarters of the TES group for the purposes outlined in this privacy notice. TES group entities are contractually bound to comply with our privacy requirements in accordance with the requirements of applicable data protection laws.
- External Third Parties as set out in the Glossary.
- Specific third parties listed in the Table 1 in Paragraph 4 above.
- Third parties to whom we may choose to sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets. Alternatively, we may seek to acquire other businesses or merge with them. If a change happens to our business, then the new owners may use your personal data in the same way as set out in this privacy notice.
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.