3. HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you, depending on the capacity in which you interact with us, including through:
- Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity, Contact and Financial Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data we collect when:
- You fill out the Contact Form on our websites
- Where you are a customer and you give us contact or information for entering onto our systems for the purposes of delivery of our goods or services
- Where you are a customer or potential customer, apply for our products or services;
- You create an account with us on our website or otherwise;
- You subscribe to our service or publications;
- You request marketing to be sent to you;
- You enter a promotion or survey; or
- Give us some feedback.
- You request or need sales and order support, including when we assist you in completing orders of products or services and arrange shipments.
- You request or need service support including when we communicate with you about services provided by TES, which may include responses to your inquiries or requests or updates on service delivery.
- We carry out ordinary business operations, including recruiting, verifying your identity, corporate reporting and management, staff training and carrying out quality assurance purposes.
- From your business or enterprise: In order to provide goods or services to you or the business or enterprise you represent, your business contact data may be provided to or collected by TES by your business or enterprise or other persons in your business or enterprise.
- Third parties or publicly available sources. We may receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources as set out below:
- Technical Data from the following parties:
– analytics providers such as Google based outside the EU;
– search information providers
- Contact, Financial and Transaction Data from providers of technical, payment and delivery services
- Contact Data from data brokers, aggregators or other third parties
- Identity or Contact Data from publicly availably sources such as Companies House and the Electoral Register based inside or outside the EU.