2. THE DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
The personal data TES collects will depend on the nature of your interaction with TES. We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together follows:
Information collected from the individual:
- Contact Data – Personal and/or business contact data such as first name, last name, mailing address, telephone number, fax number, email address and other contact information.
- Account Data – Information provided when signing up for services provided by TES, transactions, support history, type of service provided by TES
- Location Data – Address data for any location-based service.
- Security Credentials – User names and passwords for authentication and access to Services provided by TES.
- Identity Data includes [first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth and gender].
- Financial Data includes [bank account and payment card details.
- Social Media Data – Social media features that enable individuals to share information with social networks and to interact with TES on various social media sites, may result in the collection or sharing of information about the individual
Data collected from other sources
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Profile Data includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you or your business, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data includes information about how (or your business) use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We also collect, use and share aggregated data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated Data may be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data in law as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate your Usage Data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific website feature. However, if we combine or connect Aggregated Data with your personal data so that it can directly or indirectly identify you, we treat the combined data as personal data which will be used in accordance with this privacy notice.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences. If you are a potential or actual candidate or employee please read paragraph headed Candidates and Employees under Paragraph 1.
IF YOU FAIL TO PROVIDE PERSONAL DATA
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with goods or services). In this case, we may have to cancel a product or service you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.